Saturday, August 29, 2009

Minor Irritations and Major Reliefs

I sold my Jeep on Wednesday and my passport with a visa came in today. My passport is a one time entry work visa valid for three months. I need to get a residency permit once I am in China and my school should handle the re-issuance of my visa.

The irritation is that I ordered glasses which the factory ruined. The store is willing to give me a free crappy pair of glasses which will work if they don't have the glasses in by tomorrow (they are closed Sunday) but it creates the problem of I may need to have my mother ship a pair to me in China.

Overall though, I have everything major lined upand ready to go for Monday. I shouldn't have any problems leaving the country, you can rest easliy knowing that you won't have to put up with me anymore!

1 comment:

  1. evil glasses ruining people. you can borrow mine if you wish.

    ReplyDelete